Monday, April 13, 2009

Is this a good birthday gift for a 40 something man?

My bf and I do not live in the same city and we can not see each around his birthday. In addition to what I am giving him in person, I%26#039;d like to send something to his office. Is flowers like this too girly? I want to keep it simple, but a little happy surprise at the same time.





http://www.myorlandoflorist.com/product....





Thanks!

Is this a good birthday gift for a 40 something man?
Most guys would be embarrassed to receive flowers at the office. There is a good chance his friends would tease him and knowing this he might quickly stuff them some place out of sight. I reckon that seeing you in person with the other gift will be perfect for him. On the actual birthday wouldn%26#039;t a phone call at the office please him ?



Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment