Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where can I find a bakery specializing in unusual birthday cakes in pittsburgh?

This is for my husbands 50th birthday and I wanted a golf theme. It has to feed about 40 people and I don%26#039;t want to spend a fortune. I%26#039;m just looking for something a bit more original than flowers or balloons.


Location must be close to Sharpsburgh PA, cake must be done by Saturday Sept. 1st.

Where can I find a bakery specializing in unusual birthday cakes in pittsburgh?
Suprisingly, Giant Eagle may be good for what you are looking for. I do recall getting a Lord of the Rings themed birthday cake there a few years ago, hobbit hole and all. I haven%26#039;t taken the time to look through the book of cakes they do lately, but I remember there were lots of sports themed ones and you can tell them exactly how you want it. I would imagine it%26#039;s not too expensive and their cakes come in lots of sizes.



Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment