Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birthday present ideas for a 90 year old grandma?

The hubby%26#039;s grandma is turning 90 in a few days. Any b-day present ideas that don%26#039;t cost a fortune since I am a poor graduate student? I was thinking about just sending flowers since we live out of state, but 90 seems more important than just flowers. I can afford up to about $35.

Birthday present ideas for a 90 year old grandma?
Here is an idea, go to Hobby Lobby or a crafts store and buy a pretty scrap book, there are so many different ones and very pretty ones. Get a few things like lace or something in that category. Get some pictures of your husband starting from when he was a baby up until now. Of course put some of your wedding pictures in there. Write in real nice handwriting when and where every picture took place and add a little story she would enjoy reading. Make it personable. You know make it real darling with a touch old timie in it. She will absolutely LOVE it. I just know it !!! My Aunt is going to be 92 next month, and there is nothing she enjoys better than pictures and stories. I believe it will do her heart and soul good. Maybe add some pictures of her children and other family members if possible. I hope all goes well, and doing this takes a little time, not really a long long time, but in the process, you and your husband can enjoy the pictures and stories and it will give you memories and wonderful family history and stories to pass on to your children. So many people don%26#039;t take for family anymore. My family and I love doing these kinds of things. Best of Luck and I pray all goes well for Grandma and I pray she has a wonderful birthday. And this present will not cost very much either, money wise. Most of all it will be full of alot of love!!!
Reply:Older people like to reflect on the past if you have any pic of her children when they were younger it would probally reall touch her heart.



Reebok

No comments:

Post a Comment