Monday, April 20, 2009

Her Birthday is coming up in a few months... Should I send her something to her job ? I really miss her?

I have not spoken to my ex-girlfriend for almost 2 months now but I still think of her. She broke off with me suddenly and I am still shocked on what happen. Per her request I stop texting calling her and for a period I have been sending her emails, which I shouldn%26#039;t of done. The last email I sent her almost a month ago was asking her nicely to restart our friendship. Her response to that email pretty much stated it may not be over; however she would respond to me in her own time in her own way, and to learn to love the rebel in her. Like an idiot I responded to her email asking how her week was going completely overlooking her wishes of not communicating with her and she responded with saying that she no longer is impressed with me and no longer cares what my friends think. She pulled all 4 of my previous emails which were somewhat lengthy and stated that I used my friends to make her seem beneath me. She stated that they were full of passive aggressiveness and she wouldn%26#039;t tolerate it. She also stated that she feels that I placed a lot of pressure on her without looking at my own introspection It was NEVER my attention to come across that way I just missed her so much. She later stated that if in the event I were to respond she would send all of my emails to the authorities to get a restraining order because she greatly fears for her safety. I%26#039;m so hurt... I had nothing but good intentions for her. Besides the once a week emails I haven%26#039;t stalked her. She is 21 year old college student and I%26#039;m 26 working professional. I honestly love her and want to make things right even if not for relationship reasons. Her B-day is coming up in June and I want to send her flowers, or perhaps do something before than. We broke up in February and I have dated since than but I still miss her so much. It hurts even more when a mutual friend of hers told me she is single. Honestly I feel that if she knew how I felt she wouldn%26#039;t act this way, or maybe not.

Her Birthday is coming up in a few months... Should I send her something to her job ? I really miss her?
There are only three words for you, Let it go, or maybe two will do, MOVE ON. When we lose someone we care about, and don%26#039;t really understand why, it hurts and we want to get it back to the way it used to be. But pressuring her and harrassing her, even in a nice way, is not the thing to do, it will lead to resentment on her part and she will only push you away further. Do as she asks, stop all calls, e-mails, texts, letters and flowers...give her a chance to miss you and rethink her decision to leave. You know the saying..%26quot;.If you love someone let them go, if they come back you know it was meant to be%26quot;. I%26#039;m sorry about your pain, but Let her go, and Move on.
Reply:well, i read a book on restraining orders and how to deal if the person you love don%26#039;t love you back. the answer, in my opinion to your question is no, don%26#039;t send her anything. she%26#039;ll only start to hate you. to love someone, is to want them to be happy no matter what, and it seems to be that you don%26#039;t make her happy anymore. i%26#039;m sorry, i bet it hurts.



Reebok

No comments:

Post a Comment