Monday, April 20, 2009

Birthday gift for mom? Spa, massage? Or Stay in super nice hotel?

OK every time my sister and I buy our mom a present, she never likes it. We buy her clothing, flowers, jewelry all of that mom stuff. But noooo, she never likes. So I%26#039;m thinking since she%26#039;s been stressed lately, my sister and I could go half and half on either a say in a really nice sophisticated hotel for a night or two and order room service and lavish in the luxuries of the hotel OR we could get her a gift certificate to a day spa where she can get a massage and facial and all that good stuff. Which would you go for? I cant decide. Or do you have a better idea? Please help. I%26#039;d rather not buy her anything. Thanks!

Birthday gift for mom? Spa, massage? Or Stay in super nice hotel?
SPA!!!!!
Reply:The day spa is an awesome idea. I just went to one last weekend (it was a gift from my fiance) and had THE most relaxing time. It%26#039;s nice to be pampered every once in a while!



make up

No comments:

Post a Comment