Monday, April 20, 2009

Boyfriends 18th birthday?

i love doing crafts and i wanted to do something original something that comes from the heart that he likes but is still crafty.





he%26#039;s a big giants fan he loves cars. he%26#039;s always getting me flowers and just spoiling me! its my turn to spoil him so how do i go about and showing him i care in a crafty way. he tells me he wants a picture of me like a nice one where im smileing so im giving him that but i need something else. thats not good enough and he won%26#039;t tell me what he wants becuase he said he doesn%26#039;t want me to buy him anything. im all he needs. ( all the goody gooey stuff thats adorable! ) help please

Boyfriends 18th birthday?
this may sound like 3rd grade art %26amp; crafts....ut you can make a frame for the picture you are giving him....maybe something having todo with the giants, or car or giant cars??..lol good luck
Reply:gotta buy him a eli jersey or something that makes fun of the patriots. or just make him a nice card and say all the stuff you like bout him.



hairstyles hair style

No comments:

Post a Comment