Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What should I get my girlfriend for her birthday?

Okay, well, me and my girlfriend haven%26#039;t been going out that long. Maybe, about two months? But, her birthday is TOMORROW, and I%26#039;m really running late...the past few days, I%26#039;ve been trying to figure out what to get her. She says she%26#039;s content and happy, and that she dosen%26#039;t want anything, but I still want to do something nice for her.





I was thinking a balloon, some flowers, a card, and some sort of candy. Then the a day after (because the party is at night), I was going to take her out somewhere. I CANT get her chocolates because she has acid reflux disease...and she said she has too much of the stuff she likes (like music, etc.)





And the fact that her party is a dinner at her house...i would really like to make a nice impression. I can%26#039;t drive or anything because we are under 18...





What is a good alternative to chocolate (and other creamish treats)? What should I get her?





What do you like ladies? Any men out there have suggestions?

What should I get my girlfriend for her birthday?
Your idea of flowers and a card is great...and maybe you could also do a gift certificate (TJ MAXX)? If you don%26#039;t have time to get the certificate...then perhaps a %26#039;heart shaped%26#039; candy lollipop or something romantic. She%26#039;ll love whatever you give her....OH, be sure to take the cellophane off of the flowers if you buy them at a discount store!



Soles

No comments:

Post a Comment