Monday, April 20, 2009

Inexpensive birthday present for my girlfriend?

she likes sunflowers and the beach. we live nowhere near a beach, so i was thinking of bringing a beach to her. any ideas? i also want to get her one single sunflower, but everywhere i look sells them in bouquets for lots of money (which i don%26#039;t have). any suggestions where to find cheap flowers?

Inexpensive birthday present for my girlfriend?
*Get a bunch on balloons and blow them up. Then put little bitty notes inside each of them that say ... I love you because, or you are special to me because (just make it unique) Then make her pop all the balloons and read the notes out loud!





*Make a scavanger hunt. Put notes on things that have clues to the next place. Like I put %26quot;I am always sitting here when we watch moves%26quot; so he knew to go to the couch. Then the next clue would be on the couch. and so on and so on.





*You could also get a picture of the both of you, put it in a frame and decorate the frame your self.





*Get a jar and fill it up with little pieces of paper that have a memory on them. Like one of them could be %26quot;the time we went bike riding, and I fell off and scaped my knee%26quot; (something like that).





*Buy some window chalk and write on her car windows HAPPY BIRTHDAY



skin disease

No comments:

Post a Comment