Monday, April 20, 2009

Mom's birthday tomorrow and i dont know what to get her.?

ok, here%26#039;s the issue. my mom will be 42 tomorrow and i dont know what to get her. she doesnt like jewlry and she doesnt want clothes. i bought her a cell phone for mothers day and i dont want to give her a gift card. my sister always gives her flowers and i she doesnt like sweets. shes very complicated and theres not much she likes. someone please help me. money is not and issue, oh and she doesnt do spa%26#039;s or pampering stuff like that.

Mom%26#039;s birthday tomorrow and i dont know what to get her.?
I know you said no gift cards, but from the looks of it you don%26#039;t have much of a choice. I would suggest getting her tickets to a movie theater for you and her and write in a card that you want to have a mother daughter day{ your treat to a movie and dinner} I %26#039;m a mom and this would make my day if my daughter did that for me.
Reply:Does she like candles? How about a book? A photo album or picture frame if she likes to take pictures? (Yes, I know in this computer age most people have them on CD, but I still use my regular film camera when I want the best pictures, so I would love a photo album or picture frame.)





Does she have any hobbies???



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment