Sunday, April 19, 2009

What are some flowers and some winter birds that are native to the U.S. that Britain doesn't have?

I want to make a birthday card for a British penpal with a flower that I have and she doesn%26#039;t. We went through various ones a long time ago, but I lost the letter.


Also, it%26#039;s nearly Christmas so I%26#039;d like to do the same thing with some birds. I%26#039;d like to know some good winter birds that Americans have and Britains don%26#039;t.


Thanks

What are some flowers and some winter birds that are native to the U.S. that Britain doesn%26#039;t have?
I EMMIGRATED TO THE US A FEW YEARS AGO ONLY 2 BIRDS I CAN THINK OF IS THE AMERICAN ROBIN HUGE WHEN CAOMPAIRED TO THE UK ROBIN AND OF COARSE THE BALD EAGLE,ANIMALS I CAN THINK OF IS MOUNTAIN LION,RAKOON AND BEARS. HOPE TIS HELPS



make up

No comments:

Post a Comment