Monday, April 13, 2009

Valentine's day & birthday gift troubles...?

So my boyfriend %26amp; I have been dating for nearly two %26amp; a half years now (it will be in Feb.). We%26#039;ve been through a lot. I never really have trouble getting him gifts but this year I%26#039;m stumped! I want to get him something really nice %26#039;cause I know he already got my V-day present %26amp; I%26#039;m pretty sure it%26#039;s some kind of beautiful jewelery. %26amp; his birthday is four days before V-day too so I need to get him something he%26#039;ll really like. I%26#039;ve given him an iPod, a picture frame with pictures of us, good cd%26#039;s, made a heart-shaped brownie, a really nice watch, his fav. movies, %26amp; other random things for different occassions. He%26#039;s not into the mushy stuff (as in poems, flowers, etc...) nor does he really use stuff (cologne, elecric shaver, wallent...) so I%26#039;ve basically ran out of ideas. I want to get him something special %26#039;cause he means so much to me %26amp; has done a lot for me. Any ideas (and if it%26#039;s important, I%26#039;m 20 %26amp; he%26#039;ll be turning 25)?

Valentine%26#039;s day %26amp; birthday gift troubles...?
For Christmas last year, I made my boyfriend a mailbox with a year full of letters stating why I love him and whatnot. He loves waking up in the morning and getting a nice little message... I hope that might be of use for you?





I%26#039;m having the same problem myself. My boyfriend of two years has his birthday two days before Valentine%26#039;s day.
Reply:Make him something personal and cute for Valentine%26#039;s Day. Like a personalized picture frame with you two in it. Or depending on your budget - a romantic heart shaped soap with your photo or message embedded inside. I got a photo soap from soapcard.com for my boyfriend last year and he loved it. You can write all kinds of funny stuff…LOL! My boyfriend thought it was super cute! The %26quot;Think of me when you%26#039;re feeling dirty%26quot; soap was the one he loved the most.



yahoo finance

No comments:

Post a Comment