Saturday, July 25, 2009

What are some good games to play at my daughter's 1st birthday party?

The kids at the party will be between 1- 4 years old


Also keep in mind that the theme is butterlies and flowers so I want it to keep with the theme.


I have one so far :- pin the butterlfies on the flower

What are some good games to play at my daughter's 1st birthday party?
FLOWER PINATA!! ummmmm.......uhhhhhhhhh......
Reply:i am not that old but i do favour games in partys have you tried or considered where the kids sit in a circle and one person goes out and one chosen person in the circle makes an animal noise say for example baaa for a sheep then the person outside the circle comes in and guesses who made the sound.Just a thought! It worked for my childs 2nd birthday



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment