Monday, April 13, 2009

What is your favourite birthday memory?

I am trying to hear stories from people about their best birthday/date/special event gifts/ presentation of gifts for ideas





Picture frames, scrapbooks, mix tapes, scavenger hunts, home movies, slide shows, flowers... are horrible ideas and have been done many times, so please NO CLICHES!





I would like to hear about awesome cakes (fake plant cakes, penis cakes...), ways that your friends/boyfriend took you out or weird gifts they bought or made for you

What is your favourite birthday memory?
my favorite birthday so far was probably this last birthday i had. i went to my boyfriends house, received roses, and his mother made me a dinner of my choice. afterwards she made me a birthday cake and I got to blowout candles. it was the most amazing thing ever bc no one has ever done that for me before. =/ i looked to her as a second mom. so it took something as simple as that to touch my heart for good =]



genealogy mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment