Monday, April 13, 2009

Gift for my aunt's birthday?

Hi I am looking for a gift to give to my aunt. Her birthday is today and I don%26#039;t have that much time to go shopping. I don%26#039;t plan on spending more than $100. I%26#039;m on a budget this year...So please, any ideas! All I can think of is a big bouquet of nice flowers and a gift certificate. But, I kind of want something more meaningful! Thank you!

Gift for my aunt%26#039;s birthday?
Well, today%26#039;s my birthday as well, so your aunt and i have something in common.





I don%26#039;t know how old she is, but I like getting gift certificates to stores that I like to shop in. Not everyone likes that though, but I certainly enjoy picking out what I LIKE. I%26#039;m sure she loves you and will like whatever you give to her. Why not use part of the money to take her out to eat? Just a suggestion!
Reply:As an aunt and lover of my kin----------------


What is meaningful is the pleasure of your company, don%26#039;t waste that amount of money on flowers etc.


Take her out to lunch or a movie if time does not permit now, write her a note of promise in a birthday card! Blessings.



www.poetry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment