Monday, April 13, 2009

Does this sound like a good birthday date?

I have been dating a girl for a little over 7 months. I am completely head over heels for her and know she feels the same way about me. Coming up is her 16th birthday, and I wanted to know if this sounded like a good birthday.





I would pick her up for dinner and a movie, and bring with me her favorite flowers (oriental lillies) and her first gift, a digital picture frame that changes pictures with a memory card with pictures of us already on it. We would go out to eat at her favorite place (Fazolli%26#039;s), and after finishing I would give her a second gift, a digital camera (I know she really wants one) to go with the frame. We would top the night off at a park, and I would tell her to close her eyes and put on a necklace of pink (her favorite color) sapphires and diamonds, in the shape of a heart with white gold, and have her open them.





Let me know any thoughts or ideas about this and whether it is good or not. I sure hope it is as I have already bought everything :D!

Does this sound like a good birthday date?
Are you sure about this............maybe you would prefer...... ah





well a very nice old married lady. I am not busy Friday. J/K





If you can do all that it would certainly light up her world.





Really that is just perfect. Can you give us a hint on what you have planned for her 21st birthday?


Best wishes WoW
Reply:sounds amazing. i hope she really appreciates you! seems like a lot for u to be spending.



White Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment