Monday, August 3, 2009

What are some good gifts I can send for a birthday? See details?

My sister is turning 17 in January, and she lives across the country from me. What are some gifts I can send to her...flowers, cookie bouquets, etc that I can send through the mail for delivery at her school or job? Thanks!

What are some good gifts I can send for a birthday? See details?
cookie bouquet gets my vote! they are so yummy!!!
Reply:Every birthday means your sister is getting older! So, why don’t you “immortalise” her at 16 by getting a really cool-looking portrait made of her from her best photo? Just send the photo(s) to the professional and creative artists at http://www.paintyourlife.com and they will make very unique and classical-looking portraits or paintings out of them! You can send them instructions to send the portrait directly to her – with a personalised message from you!


The same company also has a studio for oil paintings reproductions. If you are looking for an affordable gift urgently, you can take a look at their 'stock on sale'. Visit http://www.oil-paintings-reproductions.c...



nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment